Thanks for the feedback and the RT's of the community!
Special thanks to David Doherty (3GDoctor) for pointing me to several great companies in the EU.
Still have questions:
- Is mHealth going to be a succesful export product of developing countries?
- I have undoubtely overlooked companies and services, which are they?
- I certainly should have incorporated mobile medication checks and alerts, any pointers?
- If wearable solutions are the outcome, can i take them to the drycleaners?
- If devices evolve from medical ones to consumer goods, will the pricedrop be sufficient to overcome reimbursement problems?
- What policies are needed if everyone starts spreading and sharing information?
- How long it will take before specific medical ringtones are developed (or even mandatory)?
- Are hospitals and practioners ready to handle the amount of data coming their way (with current hard- and software)?
Love to hear from you!